Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Goodbye, Myanmar...Hello, Cambodia (and, temporarily, Bangkok)!

I return from the internet-less abyss of Myanmar courtesy of the free internet access in the Bangkok Airways passenger lounge (terrific airline, by the way!). Glorious high-speed internet! Bangkok International Airport is pretty spiffy, too...from what I've seen, I guess Bangkok is like a really really really big mall. :)

I am currently in transit to Siem Reap in Cambodia, where I hope to see the temples of Angkor - apparently quite blog-worthy. In any case, Myanmar was wonderful. I had a super time and much blogging is needed on that journey, too. But keep cool, my babies...it might take a while, but I'll work on it. First I'll tackle this email business. Apparently, I've got 324 unread emails...most of it not spam. Yikes.

I'll also figure out what's going on with the Spartan weirdness going on with my blog design. I apologize for the lack of prettiness these few weeks. :)

See ya soon!

5 Comments:

At Wed Jul 19, 07:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YuhWen! I took a chance to check out your blog, and look, a posting today! How lucky I am. It is very hot in Chicago. :-(
We are also hosting the "Gay Games" and I got to see the Flag Football Event on the Midway! Yip! Keep up the exciting memoirs.

 
At Wed Jul 19, 09:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! You are indeed alive! I will perform a dance of joy in this coffee shop!

 
At Wed Jul 19, 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you're alive =) Wow 325 emails, probably from your new fan club...

Post pics soon!

Jenny

 
At Tue Jul 25, 08:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

disappointing you wont be making it to the weedddddinggg :(

boohoo

didnt you say you were going to be back in town for a couple of days or something? let me knowwww. :D

 
At Sat Mar 31, 12:38:00 AM, Blogger slimcat said...

at the moment it is also hot in Myanmar too, don't worry we will be wet by water festival in Myanmar new years too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home