Monday, October 01, 2007

Seoul Living: Most powerful toothpaste ever

A few days have passed in Seoul. I'm getting settled, including purchasing full-sized toiletries. Like toothpaste.

Oh, look, I found a brand that looks pretty good!



Hey, what's that say in the corner there?



Whoa! Where was this when I needed it during first year of college?!?

Sorry. I promise I won't make my blog posts too much about poking fun at Engrish. I can only imagine what I sound like when speaking another language...and the Koreans are trying hard! I just found this one too good to not share. :)

Anyhoo, things are plugging along! I've found a place to live (moving in Wednesday!) and Seoul is great...not least of all because there is food EVERYWHERE. I love it.

More soon!

4 Comments:

At Wed Oct 03, 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Joey said...

Ok, well, THAT engrish is too good to post. Have you given jess a call yet? Definitely do! It'll be great!

 
At Wed Oct 03, 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Joey said...

er, too good _not_ to post, that is.

 
At Tue Oct 09, 09:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Chica amiga! Nice to read up on your latest adventures, I hope that when I do visit Korea/SE Asia, you'll be around so that I can give you a Take 5 candy bar! Keep up the blog and enjoy the Seoul food EVERYWHERE!

 
At Mon Oct 22, 03:27:00 AM, Blogger Papa Bear said...

Hilarious!!! That's what we B-trackers need to stay afloat at the Woo. :P -- this is CT, by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home