Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Seoul Living: 우리집에 모기가 정말많습니다!!!

There are few things in life that YuhChic hates, much less considers total enemy. On the top of this short list is the mosquito. Indeed, much to my horror, 우리집에 모기가 정말많습니다!!! ---> There are a lot of mosquitoes in my house!!!

I only recently found out how to say this in Korean (and another student asked if anyone else was having mosquito problems), so I brought it up to my language teacher during the break at class today. To my horror, she informed me that the mosquitoes have been quite newsworthy lately.

The Dong-A Ilbo: Korea’s Mosquitoes Still Problem Despite Chilly Weather.

I hate mosquitoes. And global warming.

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 31, 05:07:00 AM, Blogger Joey said...

Yikes! Sounds wretched and reminiscent of Jamaica. My blood also seems to be a particular fave for the buggers seeing as I was covered in bites whereas my travel buddy had none (that is until I started using repellent and then he got bit ha!). Hope you have a mosquito net for bed!

One of the greatest inventions. Forrrrrrrealz

 
At Sat Nov 10, 04:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey YW!

Um hey. I didn't know you were blogging again. How did I miss that?! I only found out about it *from my mom*! Where have I been?!?

At least I know where you've been. Nice posts! Love the food shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home