Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year in New Jersey

Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone! I hope that you'll all be partying hard to ring in the New Year. I, for one, will be spending it in true style: hanging out with my parents. Sweet! Alas, I am so boring.

In celebration of Christkwanukuah, I took a bit of a break from blogging. Okay, that’s not exactly true. I’ve been concentrating very hard these past two weeks on being lazy. Actually, this is not very difficult. On the trying-not-to-be-a-bum side of life, I'm working on uploading pictures of Bordeaux and Paris to blog for your enjoyment pleasure, although my dial-up connection could make this task last for days, if not millennia. Also, planning next leg of the International Hello tour (probably the Motherland - i.e., China) and hoping to be outta JerZ by early February.

I hope that you all had an excellent non-denominational holiday season! Until next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home