Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Feast your eyes on these babies

You know what sucks? Dial-up connection, photos that won't cooperate, and cold weather. You know what rocks? Being HOME!

Yes, yes...I totally agree with the staying alive part.

"Ellies" at Mole National Park.

Me and some cute (non-sucky) kids in Larabanga.

A view of Cape Coast. Check out the fishermen and my lack of Photoshop color correction (sorry!).

The ol' canons at Cape Coast Castle.

Balls. Cannon, that is! (Yes, I posted this picture just so I could type this caption.)

The tunnel leading down to the male slave dungeon at Cape Coast Castle. Chilling stuff.

A bricked-up door in the women's slave dungeon. This where the British used to stand to pick the women they would rape. (::manhating tendencies rise::)

One of the canopy walk bridges at Kakum National Park...

...oh, look! It's a board, on a metal ladder, with some rope net underneath! So secure!!

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're eating better than me and I hate you.

 
At Thu Nov 17, 01:17:00 AM, Blogger YDubL said...

Wow, other Asian people from NJ reading my blog! :) Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you find some amusement from it. Well, it's great that you're going to Ghana -- I hope you have a great time. Watch out for the serial hugger kids who just won't let go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home