Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hmm, apparently I'm not as middle-of-the-road as I thought; Thoughts on Dutchies pending; Olympics may steal away my already limited attention span

Although I generally believe that political labels don't apply to a freak like me, in a recent discussion, I told Liss that I could probably either be a conservative Democrat or liberal Republican. Maybe I should rethink this...

I am:
24%
Republican.
"You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."

Are You A Republican?


True, I don't think that a blowjob is an impeachable offense! Thanks to Connie, who posted the same on her delightful blog.

I'm working on a new post for the Amsterdam leg of the trip, if all this crazy Winter Olympics coverage doesn't hypnotize me. Snowboarding! Figure skating! Emotional montages set to pop music! CURLING! I'm joking about the curling part...although my dorkiness about the Olympics is not feigned. Ask me about the Olympic Ladies' Figure Skating Champions since 1948...I really can name them all!

OMG, I can't believe I just revealed that.

Anyhoo, don't worry - there are way too many spiffy pictures that I must post! So keep cool, my babies!

3 Comments:

At Sun Feb 12, 08:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only 8% republican!!!! Ha ha! I'm less evil than you are!! :o)

 
At Sun Feb 12, 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Natalia said...

Hee. Did you read the Washington Post article on how elitist the Winter Olympics are?

Have fun in Amsterdam! I hear they have good waffles. (Or is that Brussels?)

 
At Wed Feb 15, 05:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curling is awesome. I'm serious. They were showing some on ESPN 6,238,463 once, and it was completely captivating. I kid you not. None of the distracting jumps and spins of figure skating or snowboarding, this was true sport - just you, and your competitor. Once the ice. With big rocks. And brooms. Pure sport.

Plus, it looks a lot like those little shuffleboard games they have in bars, and those are always fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home