Monday, February 27, 2006

Yes, yes...I know...you are mad that you cannot leave your usual two cents

Sorry about this folks! Now that I´ve changed the language on Blogger from Spanish to English (::sigh of relief::), I´m pretty sure that all settings for comments are OK. I don´t know why, but Blogger won´t let me show comments for the last post. :( Hmmmm...

Anyhoo, feel free to leave your comments here, then! In the meantime, I´m going home. I´m tired because I hiked 3 hours to see a volcano lake yesterday. Seriously. Pictures promised when my legs hurt less.

6 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuh Weeeeeen! How are you doing? Does the fog come off the... mountains? Are the days ever shorter? I worry you'll be cold! Or have you found someone to hold?

I'm seriously worry about you being cold. Can I send sleeping bags or long underwear? I keep thinking about the night we spent in the car at the Grand Canyon. Is it worse than that? Have you made any blankets yet?

 
At Wed Mar 01, 01:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....now I don't feel like leaving a comment. :op

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:26:00 AM, Blogger YDubL said...

Holy crap, this internet cafe is playing music that sounds like one of my IPod playlists (Fallout Boy, Killers, Kelly Clarkson)!

Anyhoo!!! It is great here so far! Yes, the nights are so very cold (thanks for the Lucksmiths lyrics, Julie). Worse than the Grand Canyon? Just about...but I wear gloves and two jackets to bed, under 3 blankets, so it is ok. Worry not about sending mummy sleeping bags, I will be just fine! Thanks for thinking of me though, unlike my own sister who cannot bother to even leave a comment. Puta!

 
At Fri Mar 03, 06:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YW!
That's awesome that you're in Guatemala!

Man, you always make me hungry reading your posts. Gotta go get some tortillas tonight ;p

 
At Fri Mar 03, 06:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was Jenny

 
At Sat Mar 04, 08:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YW! some shits gone down. see blog.

AHHHHHHH! hehe

where are those photos?????? hurry up already. i need some guatemalan sun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home